I'm hoping to create some time to write a bit more on the details of the show, which covered a number of content management issues, such as:
- Content Management
- Long Term Strategies for Successful Content Management
- Enterprise Search
- Six Sigma and Content Management
- Blogs and Wikis for the Enterprise
- Digital Assets Management
- Key Technologies to watch in the next 12 to 24 months
It was a diverse group that attended the conference from CMS developers to large corporate and city content managers, serious CM veterans to those of us who were there to drill into the management of content.
Typically these conferences are light on substance, but it seemed that nearly every breakout session and roundtable had something to take away.